Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Racists to the Left of Me, Racists to the Right

Some clever boffin has mashed up the leaked BMP membership list on to Google Maps which is rather handy for a number of reasons:

  1. I can now plan where I want to live and where I don't want to live safe in the knowledge that there are just about some enclaves of England that remain tolerant and full of understanding.
  2. London seems awfully racist. Awash you might say. I better be careful who I look at and what I say on the way home tonight.
  3. There is one mad racist person in Berkhamsted, my home town. I think it might be the guy that used to run my Cub pack.
  4. There are no frothing at the mouth racists in Aston Clinton. Phew. That means my parents do like my wife and her family after all.
  5. Racists seem to live on major roadways. Best taking the country option here on in.


No comments: