Friday, December 29, 2006

Reasons To Be Cheerful

1. I've entered the 21st century and wifi enabled our new home which means I can now log on to my PSP and read about current affairs from bed when trying to master the tricky 17th on Everybody Golf becomes too stressful.

2. I have just bought a new 40 inch Sony TV in a spankingly glorious shade of black. It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black.

3. Without doing that thing that makes your hair stand on end I have installed new light switches around chez Parko and they all work - even the tricky two way one with 6 different red wires.

4. I played on the Nintendo Wii last night and it's as much fun as they say. Even the girlfriend liked it which means there remains hope...

5. I head for Thailand in 6 weeks time.

No comments: